The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What bulb?

FOSTA

Has anybody got a diagram or know the part numbers for the bulbs that are needed in the auto part of the dials.

So its the flush bulbs that light up when you put it in park, neutral, drive, reverse on the main dash. Here is a picture of the bulb I need 2 of.

Thanks ;)

Looks like the same bulbs that go in the back of the heater control unit, T5 minature size, can get from maplin proabbaly but heres a link for an example -

http://www.ledease.com/company/185/products/20104193839375.html

Cheers for the link dude, I think they are slightly smaller then t5 I think they are t4 mate :/?

I've managed to order some off Keron there but if all fail I've just doing out hodge has a set :)

Thanks for the input guys ;)

Cheers for the link dude, I think they are slightly smaller then t5 I think they are t4 mate :/?

I've managed to order some off Keron there but if all fail I've just doing out hodge has a set :)

Thanks for the input guys ;)

Oh really! Thats good to know as I need one too for my "D" light :)

I was actually gunno make a thread soon so thanks for clarrifying this :thumbs:

Oh really! Thats good to know as I need one too for my "D" light :)

I was actually gunno make a thread soon so thanks for clarrifying this :thumbs:

Well it looks like I'm getting a few so if you want one I will send you one out if you like ;)

Yeah cheers mate that would be great! Let us know and i'll PM you my address. I'll even cover the cost of a stamp and envelope :p

Ah don't worry about it they are only pennies lol, just pm over your address dude and ill get one sent out as soon as they turn up ;)

You can get 'grain of wheat' type bulbs from Maplin or Ebay. They're about 3mm or so.

I bought 50 for a fiver from ebay some time ago and have always used them to replace the dash and switch bulbs in my Toyota and Lexus cars.

You can carefully remove the old bulb from the holder by unwrapping the wire from the holder. Replacement is pretty simple - follow the crack in the plate as they say! :)