The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Took a drive and a took a few pictures

Dim Sum

Looks lovely dude, you be at bluewater this Friday? Seem to remember seeing you down once before :)

Thanks, over the three years of ownership, ive only been down at the bluewater meet twice :D work commitments but i'm hoping it will change soon. So i can attend more meets, etc and be more involved with the forum

Not much has changed :p

Looks nice dude :thumbs:

Looked lovely when you came to Bluewater that time! Bluewater is this Friday if you fancy it?

As mention above work commitments but i'm hoping it will change soon.

Plus next time i go, i need to ask your dad for a ride in that beast :D

and hoping to see any new addition added on your supra. Last time i came you had a colour coded lip, but looking at the avatar its changed since then and it does look good.

Edited by Dim Sum (see edit history)

Thanks, over the three years of ownership, ive only been down at the bluewater meet twice :D work commitments but i'm hoping it will change soon. So i can attend more meets, etc and be more involved with the forum

As mention above work commitments but i'm hoping it will change soon.

Plus next time i go, i need to ask your dad for a ride in that beast :D

and hoping to see any new addition added on your supra. Last time i came you had a colour coded lip, but looking at the avatar its changed since then and it does look good.

Yeah no worries. Things are always changing dude - There normally always a new part on the car every month ;) I like spending his money!

Yeah no worries. Things are always changing dude - There normally always a new part on the car every month ;) I like spending his money!

:D and then when you turn 21 just ask your dad for the Supra, since Im sure you chosen the cosmetics for the supra if not more. So technically speaking its yours anyway :D

Looks nice, I like the all white look.

What size rims are the rears? offset and width? Pleeease...

Brand : Team Dynamics

Model : Jade R

Width : 8J,

Diameter : 18 Inch

Bolt Pattern : 5x100

Offset : 35

I copy and pasted that lol but that is what i have on.

I never seen this bumper. btw i love the wheel arches ! :cool:

The front bumper is Bomex big mouth, had the inserts painted black and for the wheel arches i made it made for me :)

Thanks for everyones kind words I still have a long way to go, to get the Supra finished