The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member Located in Thailand!

Guest KissKool

Guest KissKool

Hey All,

I am very pleased to be part of this forum.

I love the Supra, but unfortunately it is too expensive for me here (imported cars in Thailand are heavily taxed).

If any of you know the Thailand car scene, I would be grateful to get information about meets, shops or areas to visit for this purpose.

My goal is to restore a e28 (5 series BMW) and swap its engine for a 2JZ-GTE so any links to any thread tuning one such engine to roughly 450hp would also be welcomed.

More information: I live in Bangkok (Sukhumvit area), so please give me a sign of you happen to travel through or also live in the country!

Cheers to all!

Julien

Guest KissKool

Thanks for all the replies, it really makes me feel welcomed. I did try to contact Supra2000 but I think he might be away at the moment.

I agree with you: what a stunning collection of cars, I would love to check them out in reality!

• 2 months later...
Guest Singapore Snoop

Hi Julien,

Not much chance to reply right now, in transit but I live in SGP but also work in BKK from time to time (I lived and worked there for a time in 2001 also) and have a property in Hua Hin.

You should join SiamSpeed Thailand. Google the web page. A great source of information once you can work out how to navigate and translate it. They have a section for the Thai Supra Owners club and if you can connect with the Khun Top who is kind of the lead guy in the club...all your problems will be solved. He's a young guy, really helpful. Has a 1000 bop Supra in blue.....and seems to know everyone to do with tuning and buying cars and parts. He lives up near Rangsit and Thammasat University. About 45 mins north of Sukhomvit.

• 2 years later...