The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member From The North East - Durham

JayJay1374

Hi all, im not yet a supra owner but in the process of becoming one!

i currently drive a supercharged lexus is200 which im gonna be breaking for parts and investing in a supra (wanted one since i first saw fast and the furious)

so would anyone in the northeast be up for letting me have a look at their car? wanting to have a look at what id be getting and maybe even take me out for a spin as a passenger.

my budget is gonna be around £6000 so i will be looking a TT autos and TT manuals (if one that cheap even exists)

thanks

Jonny

Welcome to the club mate, i would take you out in mine but its currently in bits but im sure one of the lads will take you out for a run in theirs, whereabouts in durham are you from?

Btw is your supercharger is green? Ive just commented on a green supercharged IS on JNE

Hi mate. I'm in pity me/Newton hall. Whereabouts are you? I still wouldn't mind having a look round at the weekend or sometime if that's ok?. Have a sit in and a chat etc :)

It's not mate, this is mine image

The green one is my mates, he's after a rx7fd to replace his.

Im sure ive seen your motor a few times before, Aye your more than welcome to come check it out im not far from you at all mate im over in west rainton (just otherside of finchale from you), tell your mate to steer well clear of the rex's they are a total nightmere in my experiance.

Now that you mention rainton I think I know where you live. I'm sure I've seen the supra on your drive a couple years ago when I was delivering pizzas. I will give you a pm about popping round. Yeah his dream died when he realised how much he still owes on his loan.

Yeah it was on the drive for a while now lives in a garage, but my Dad owned it before me so it used to live in a different part of the village, no worries mate im gonna be working on the car all weekend so feel free to pop over, lol tell him to get saving :D his car is very nice to be fair though absolutely stunning colour