The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial rear bumper opions please

wewsupra

See i thought carbon wrap the diffuser and asked the company and they said they would hide the joins underneath (so i thought cool)

but a few people said it may look tacky on my facebook, thats why im posting on here asking you guys.

I googled and found this photo thats what i was thinking of doing

cftrial6.JPG

See i thought carbon wrap the diffuser and asked the company and they said they would hide the joins underneath (so i thought cool)

but a few people said it may look tacky on my facebook, thats why im posting on here asking you guys.

I googled and found this photo thats what i was thinking of doing

I'm pretty sure that diffuser is carbon skinned dude, I found an identical pic on ebay by some guy in OZ I think who sells the bumper like that.

Carbon on the diffuser part will look great on your car, will tie in well with the other carbon parts.

Edit: Where was your TRD wing from if you dont mind me asking?

TRD spolier was from welshbuddy (forum member who broke his car up and its a perfect fitment)

i guess it depends on budget too, the skinning would look the best but cost alot for that size, dipping looks cheap but is cheap.

with dipping you can have a black candy sprayed over the top and it look more realistic , i know Aquagraphix will spray a tinted topcoat if you ask them and they are cheap too.

ive seen some of their work and looks good

£40 they quoted for 2 supra mirrors with black candy over the top

You mentioning 'carbon wrap' on FB hence why I said no, that is carbon skinning so has the wet look of carbon... I'd go for that if you can.

Failing that, looks just as nice painted black!

http://rideyourpimp.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/25757_54119-550x352.jpg

You mentioning 'carbon wrap' on FB hence why I said no, that is carbon skinning so has the wet look of carbon... I'd go for that if you can.

Failing that, looks just as nice painted black!

http://rideyourpimp.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/25757_54119-550x352.jpg

thanks for advice,i need to find some one who does carbon skinning then any ideas

failing that then ill keep to black.

edit ive asked stevo(its abit to big for him to do )

Edited by wewsupra (see edit history)

If you can get it looking like that white one you posted then get it done carbon as it looks the mutts nuts. If you want it done cheap, as in carbon wrap, it'll probably look cheap in that case I would go black

thanks for advice,i think i shall do it black if the skinning costs a bomb.

ive just found 2 companys thats do the skinning , ive emailed both and await reply

il let you all no once they email me back.