The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bye bye Supra

sideexitsupra

Despite what I said a few days ago about some love coming back the Supe is now gone. Apparently it's off to Sweden!

Hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did and gets to drive it a bit more often!

If its okay with you all I will still be lurking and also have some bits to move on.

Kind of wasn't for sale, but mentioned to someone it might be and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse!

Hard to justify having it when it hasn't been driven for 6 months!

May be back in a Supe one day, but for now looking for something the wife will actually go in!

No way dude! Proper shame its going but if its standing still most of the time its probobly for the best,

Whats next then?

What was the saying in Highlander? There can be only one! Guess its you now on your own for the side exits!

Not sure to be honest. Probably a hairdresser convertible though. Thinking is currently Z4, S2000 or MK3 MX5.

Nothing exciting but at least the wifey will go in it and therefore it will get used!

What was the saying in Highlander? There can be only one! Guess its you now on your own for the side exits!

Not sure to be honest. Probably a hairdresser convertible though. Thinking is currently Z4, S2000 or MK3 MX5.

Nothing exciting but at least the wifey will go in it and therefore it will get used!

I am the one and only now :(

Go for the S2000 out of those options mate nice and quick