The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nissan sunderland drift show : supra club stand.

FOSTA

Hi guys,

Just been talking to Scotty from skyline car parts.com he is one of the drifters organising the show.

This is just to see if any of you guys would be interested in a club stand?

It's £10 per car for 2 people so £5.00 each and that gets you into the show aswell.

Basically I have a form to fill in with all our names then for the people that want to do this ill come and collect the money and ill Paypal the total cost over along with the form to get us a stand.

It's on the 16th of June so not much time left lol

Put your names down if your up for it and if there is enough interest ill tell Scotty its a go ahead to keep us a spot ;)

Lol yeah I need my car mot'd too mate, my dash and all the rear is stripped out ready for the rear cage but the guy making it keeps telling me another few weeks everytime I ring for an update. So it not going to be ready for the show so I'm torn between just leaving it all out or just quickly putting it back together for the show :/

Lol yeah I need my car mot'd too mate, my dash and all the rear is stripped out ready for the rear cage but the guy making it keeps telling me another few weeks everytime I ring for an update. So it not going to be ready for the show so I'm torn between just leaving it all out or just quickly putting it back together for the show :/

Chuck it all back in, should only take you an hour.

• 2 weeks later...