The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One VERY happy Supra owner.....

That_Supra_Guy

Hey, names Calum and Just picked myself up a fantastic NA manual supra in silver yesterday, absolutley over the moon! Just finished up uni so thought I'd finally bite the bullet and get myself a proper jap machine. I've went from a clio, to a panda (it was free, dont be hatin'), an ep2 civic to the supra. I'm a complete perfectionist, so if thats your game check out my build thread that I'll get started when I have the time.... she's a low milage jap import, few squeaks and rattles but mechanically solid. I'm based in Livingston, Scotland so anyone near drop me a message! I'm keen to get learning the ways with these machines, with a fair few additions in mind already which I'll be following in my project thread, I'll get the photo's as she sits atm up tomorrow after work. Cheers!

:welcome: get some pics up dude! Glad to see another supra this side of the border! We're getting a good collection up here now and alot in silver (the best colour :p ) get some pics up and keep your eye out in the Scottish section

If you haven't already then pay the £10 membership fee bud, that will give you full access to everything on the forum :thumbs:

I'll get some up asap tomorrow dude! Shes running a full stainless 5zigen exhaust system with the middle silencer removed ( sounds insane!), tein coilies all round, 19" BBS LM split rims, HID's and a few other usual bits and bobs. Few goodies in mind so far, bride seat ( just the one for now) stripping the rear seats out, snap-off wheel, possibly de-spoilering(still undecided) but for now I want the car cleaned up completely before I get cracking on adding bits! Stoked with it so far.

:welcome: get some pics up dude! Glad to see another supra this side of the border! We're getting a good collection up here now and alot in silver (the best colour :p ) get some pics up and keep your eye out in the Scottish section

If you haven't already then pay the £10 membership fee bud, that will give you full access to everything on the forum :thumbs:

Will do! Yeah dude, I wanted black, but n/a manuals in black are hard to come by, stoked all the same! Yeah for sure man, I'll get that organised tomorrow, cheers!

Welcome, be gentle when fitting that lip. The guy who did it for Dom made a hash of it, then Dom ripped it off on my driveway and I repaired it for him. It was in tatters, so I repaired it the best I could it is a bit fragile being fibreglass.

Looking forward to seeing your updates on the new car.