The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody have this Turbo kit fitted?

MattP

Interested to hear the results of this too. I'd imagine it's top notch but I've haven't found much in terms of other people using it. I think Noz may have used bits but not sure. There was another member from a few years back who bought the car with the kit installed but that was all I could find :(

Going to Paul is probably the best bet. The Boostlogic kit seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet now so the only whole kit I'd consider is this. Just got to hope it all checks out then I'll be good for a group buy.....in the next 6 months haha.

Better option for N/A owners would be to sell up and use the money from the sale and the £4k(could get a TT auto for £4k alone) for this kit and buy TT, possibly even a TT6.

This is what always concerns me as depending on your cars state then the ££££'s from this kit and the sale of your car could buy a beauty judging by the cars that have been sold on this forum and their price tags. I love having a manual though (yes I have read about the greatness of the auto too) but it's a shame more of the whibitzs NA-T kit runners don't speak up about them as I imagine it is a great bit of kit.

On the flipside nothing beats having a single kick in.