The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2013

drift_bear

I will just copy and paste all the stuff from the main thread that Adi has posted about the event. Lets get a good (last minute) attendance from us lot!

Date :- September 12th - 15th

Price :- £60 (approx)

So… quite short notice on this, but I’m looking to understand interest in a club stand for JAE this year. I’ve spoken to a fair number of people about this over the last few weeks, and with no Supra Pod this year, it’d be nice to ensure we keep as many get togethers going as we can (especially since we had such glorious weather, and an amazing time at last years one!)

JAE this year is being held 12th-15th September at Wicksteed Park in Northamptonshire (http://www.japcarclub.com/). For the regulars, you know what this is all about. For those that are new, what could be better than this:

imageimage

I’ll update this post, and the thread with more info over the next few days, but in the first instance I wanted to get something up as soon as possible.

For the purposes of what we’re trying to do here, I’d appreciate it if we could have an idea of if it’s definite that you want to attend. Club attendance isn’t yet definite; to get this organised at this short notice, it’s really going to mean some good will from the show organisers, getting our skates on (including getting payments once costs have actually been worked out) but mostly given what the club will be contributing it wouldn’t be right to do something unless we hit a decent number of attendees.

Anyway, I’m off out for chocolate cake, so names in an orderly queue please :)

Adi.

1. letmeshowyou

2. listy (work permitting)

3. Justin Bieber

4. girth45

5. thetrashcanman

6. Jos

7. DreamScape36

8. Gurteen0 Jr

9. The Havards (subject to childcare)

10. T2 MSW

11. JPow

12. Markssupra

13. TheTurtleshead

14. Ian Ian

15. mattdavies (maybe)

16. Clay

17. tony tt (maybe)

18. drift_bear (maybe)

19. DJT88

20. dodec "j"

21. broomie

22. ellis

23.wewsupra

24. inazone

25. Lucy

26. Slam + Karen

27. jasooon

28. Dave West

29. safcdixon (maybe)

30. add heywood (maybe)

31. Ross C (maybe)

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is that it for us lot going down? We leaving Thursday 12th then yeah. Possibly leave Bothwell services at 10 or 11am as we don't need to be there till after 6pm.

Thoughts?

I will need to arrange with Tom about picking him up and then work out what time to leave up here and meet you and ross