The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spacers

darrenlee1981

I like the wheels that are on and they fit with a good tyre size at the back, I just want them to fill the arches better to create a wider stance.

Would love wider wheels but can't afford at the moment due to lots of other car needs, but I agree wider wheels would be better.

Make sure they are hubcentric with a 60.1mm bore size. (Hubcentric just means they have a lip on the centre bore to locate the wheel to the spacer, and the whole in the middle fits directly to the hub with no room for movement).

There are usually 2 types, one that require longer wheel studs to accommodate the spacer or ones that bolt to the hub, and the wheel bolts to the spacer. Depends on what size you want really...