The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goodwood Supercar Sunday Breakfast Club

Branners

so, I thought I would put my car in for the Goodwood Supercar Sunday breakfast club event this Sunday thinking it would never be picked as it is up against real supercars and mines a doggy old j-spec.

Got the email today telling me I'm allowed in to the main paddock!! Now I'm embarrassed to go as its going to be a crapbox compared to the stuff thats going to turn up!!

So, looks like I might be going to Goodwood Breakfast this Sunday!!

Goodwood gets a lot of cars at these events considering it is 8am on a Sunday, I did try an get more people to go to the Jap month one a while back but with not much success as it was the pease pottage meet too.

Be cautious of the police as well as of late they are clamping down locally on people speeding on their way there.

Nice not sure if you know but you need to allow loads of time I would leave early as poss you will get a better place on the track and avoid some of the traffic , I got the aero in on soft top sunday and I live 2miles away and it took me a hour at 8am apparently super car sunday is even worse for traffic I will keep a eye out for your sup :)

Nice not sure if you know but you need to allow loads of time I would leave early as poss you will get a better place on the track and avoid some of the traffic , I got the aero in on soft top sunday and I live 2miles away and it took me a hour at 8am apparently super car sunday is even worse for traffic I will keep a eye out for your sup :)

great! looks like an early morning start for me then :(

It was great, for the first time ever the Supra was probably one of the most exclusive cars there. Didn't see another one in the place. Saw 3 Bugattis, about 200 Ferraris, 50 lambos and pretty much everything else in between. Well worth going along to.

I did have to laugh though, parked up, locked the car and stood back for a few moments and some kid wandered round the back of the car and shouted out 'its a Toyota dad'. He probably knew the Ferraris and Lambos off by heart, but didn't know a Supra.

I was planning to go but was far to hungover, it is a good event though and it's on once a month with various events softop,German,Jap ect so there is always a nice variety of cars you never see too often.

Edit: Even the car park/field nearby has fantastic cars which are well worth a look at too depending on that months theme and what is on the circuit.

Edited by Graham1984 (see edit history)

It was great, for the first time ever the Supra was probably one of the most exclusive cars there. Didn't see another one in the place. Saw 3 Bugattis, about 200 Ferraris, 50 lambos and pretty much everything else in between. Well worth going along to.

I did have to laugh though, parked up, locked the car and stood back for a few moments and some kid wandered round the back of the car and shouted out 'its a Toyota dad'. He probably knew the Ferraris and Lambos off by heart, but didn't know a Supra.

I went to this but didnt see you mate, where were you parked up?