The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The love is coming back!

sideexitsupra

Have been feeling out of sorts with the Sup lately.

Made some changes with the APR wing, roll cage and Recaro Pole Position seats all going to new owners!

MOT ran out in Feb and it has sat languishing in the garage for months.

Quick check over this morning, swapped the small number plate for a full size one and got it MOTd this afternoon.

Took it easy on way over, didn't even get onto the second turbo. But on the way home had a little play.

Suffice to say that when the second turbo came on song in second gear and the race logic tc did its bit with lots of popping noises from the exhaust, the evil chuckling started. God, how I have missed that kick!

Will have to see how the next few months progress. Fingers crossed they will be fun.

Same here, Dragonball ignited that little spark again for me, took it to pick my little girl up this morning and had some lads about 15 drop everything and start taking pictures on their phones...

Im now thinking of getting a BW 67mm turbo and buying a built bottom end lol :innocent:

I can´t wait to finish the conversion to manual and start the engine, after 3 months of finding and wait for parts to come, tomorow is the big day :D i will be over the moon if i at least hear the engine :eyebrows: If i can drive it this weekend i will be egualy happy like the first day of owning :cool:

I'll record some side exit action for you if you are getting withdrawal symptoms :-)

:D yes please lol

The over-run noise on the sideexit is awesome isnt i couldnt get enough of it after fitting it last year

disclaimer the above is a lie and it really sounds crap dont bother listening to the bilge i spout infact im drunk right now so ignore everything ive wrote above ;)

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

Shhh. It's supposed to be our secret!

It's even better when the tc kicks in, buts that's my opinion only.

Il edit my post to keep the secret hidden ;)

Tc is turned off on mine as its just the stock system and crap imo, it baffles me that more poeple havent went for it though, especially for poeple with bodykits, as it fits the racecar type style

Il edit my post to keep the secret hidden ;)

Tc is turned off on mine as its just the stock system and crap imo, it baffles me that more poeple havent went for it though, especially for poeple with bodykits, as it fits the racecar type style

I've got Racelogic on mine, would say its worth it just for the noise! It's good on damp roads too.