The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 12-15th september

safcdixon

Good stuff lads this should be a cracker of a weekend

Was there no video footage of hodge trying to get that mattress in his dinky tent? Lol bet that was a mission getting that in

I'm not only the master of wire tucks, I can also matress tuck too. It's all about trigonometry, and air volume. I'd explain but you all wouldn't understand lol :D

I'm not only the master of wire tucks, I can also matress tuck too. It's all about trigonometry, and air volume. I'd explain but you all wouldn't understand lol :D

Are you coming John? Not seen you since the last one. Maybe you can show me how to get a square peg into a round hole?

Are you coming John? Not seen you since the last one. Maybe you can show me how to get a square peg into a round hole?

I hope to be there yeah bud.

The peg thi g is pretty simple really. Bash the feck out of it and it will go in eventually ;)

• 1 month later...
Bump to this thread, and a link to the main one here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291011-JAE-2013-Interest-Thread-URGENT!

would be good to see more names down, especially with no Supra Pod this year!

Just an Idea guys but would it be better to merge the the two events, Jae and 20th anniversary otherwise its two long journeys down for us guys up north within a few weeks of each event, its one of those costs that would probably be too close together for me unfortunately, maybe worth a discussion between you Mod types :)

JAE for me personally as I'm a skint student but its looking like a great event in the main thread

I think Im leaning towards Jae now too, because of the uncertainty surrounding the 20th event, but the 20th anniversary has the potential to be a mint day out and a total one off, but getting mashed over the three days at Jae has it appeal too :D, that's why as I said above, linking the two events would be ideal (for me anyway)