The mkiv Supra Owners Club

front shocks what's the best adjustable s on car jz80

Guest karl7007

A few members rate the HSD Monopros as a good set of adjustable coilovers, coming in at circa £700 if I remember correctly (which I probably don't). Another option at a slightly cheaper price is the BC BR adjustable coilovers at around £600. I've used the BC's myself and liked them, but next time I'll be opting for the HSD's.

Obviously there is a huge range all depending on budget. The gentleman two posts above (Chris Wilson) would be able to give you the best advice.

Hi

any ideas whats the best ones for the front in adjustable on car?

cheers karl

Seriously? Just the fronts? Enjoy your accident - I can only hope you don't kill others.

If you're going to change the dampers you get a matched set of 4. And what adjust-ability do you *think* you need?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karl7007

Hi

changed my mind whe they were working fine they were good on handling,so going back to koni sport for the fronts from what i read matched pairs not 4s.

Hi

changed my mind whe they were working fine they were good on handling,so going back to koni sport for the fronts from what i read matched pairs not 4s.

Can't really understand what you are saying but if you are putting koni on the front you will need to put them on the rear aswell. If you already have koni shocks on all for corners of the car then just replacing the 2 fronts should be ok as long as the rear are not worn out aswell.

Guest karl7007

Hi

yeah the backs are fine and koni sports i just paid the price on the fronts for not using the car enough the front ones just died on me that's all im pretty sure they didn't do 10,000 miles before they died, heyho but to be honest before that car handled great.

Guest karl7007

Hi

just to add the 4 was put on at the same time a so done approx 10k nothing more, not much i know but maybe my fault so taking easy option less painful at least i know they handle ok, ive been getting the car nice since jan this is really last little bits just to keep it nice.