The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Video.

marcAB10

Lowered the car some more after messing with my front fitment tyre wise and spacer.. think i'm technically running a +4 front fitment now.

Thought i'd make a short rolling video instead of more pics, just something different, it's nothing special though, just a quick edit and put together.

oh.. and since i was filming it's kieran (monsween) driving. :)

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

Bonkers! You will need to stockpile some lips mate.

Does look cracking though.

Liam, you can talk! :D

Looks stunning fella!! Can I make a recommendation that you don't drive it into London though! ;)

Nice little vid. marc. I guess you can't change lanes now though, as it won't clear the cats eyes. :). Seriously though, is the height not causing problems? It looks as low as it's possible to get. car is looking stunning as usual btw.

i would of thought that would drive like a pig now , way too low but what if you like it good for you,

its not the front lip that will be the worst issue more like your exhaust getting ripped off bye anything sticking up in the ground, (i have had it with other cars )

My street doesn't have speed bumps so I am able to avoid them.. It is a cobble street which makes it interesting sometimes.. Haha

It's not as impractical as I had thought, but yes, obviously I need to avoid speed bumps lol

It's been like this over 2 weeks now and havn't had any major issues.

Wow I thought mine was low and I get problems ... Looks good but I think it's too low bud

You have no chance with speed bumps by the looks of things ...

I caught my bumper in a dip in the road Sunday ... If you were behind me you would not have a front bumper lol

How you going to get into shows etc ... When your on grass it's hard to see the pot holes