The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just moved need info.

TUNERAIDER

Hi all,

Just moved to Folkestone loving it here nice change from London.

Now i as many of you do, have my mad scientist who works on my car. But he wont move his garage to Folkestone (told him his customer service sucks).

Is there anyone here who knows of a good garage for the supra in folkestone or Ashford. Seen a couple of adverts but word of mouth from those that know is always best in my experience.

Got the M.O.T in September so if there licensed all the better.

Passed a blue Supra close to home on the M20 but so far the only one ive seen.

Are there any meets in Folkestone or Ashford? Think i remember seeing some in the New Post section a while ago. If so can you give me the info here and i will come down and say hello.

Thanks all,

See you on the beach! :)

As scott said bluewater is the nearest meet but there is a fue of us about down here you do see us flooting about time to time

Whats your supra like much done to it??

Hi supra900bhp,

Just the usual really

HID main and fog, LED day running lights, full carbon wrapped dash, HD dash lights, HKS coilovers, Momo Trek steering wheel, Outlaw 18s, changed speakers all round, Blitz footplate and Razo pedals, Momo Exclamation gear knob and just fitted a positive charge system.

The body i left alone, shes a 1999 facelift in supra red and I like the look.

I think I saw your car at bluewater the last time i went parked next to monkpower. looked great and stunning colour.

Hopefully make it down there again soon :cool:

found a couple of pics. Before the carbon dash.

THE BEAST 035.jpg

THE BEAST 008.jpg

THE BEAST 022.jpg

THE BEAST 040.jpg

THE BEAST 015.jpg

Guest Budz86

Hi mate, as said the bluewater meets are your closest, be nice to see you at one! In terms of garages, you have a couple to choose from. SRD is just off the A23 near Burgess Hill, Garage Whifbitz is in Enfield, NE London and Sumo Power is at Rye Harbour, although Sumo aren't used by many on here.

Only had SRD work on my car out of the three and based on service, price and knowledge, I won't go anywhere else! About 90 mins from you but well worth the drive :)

Hi mate, as said the bluewater meets are your closest, be nice to see you at one! In terms of garages, you have a couple to choose from. SRD is just off the A23 near Burgess Hill, Garage Whifbitz is in Enfield, NE London and Sumo Power is at Rye Harbour, although Sumo aren't used by many on here.

Only had SRD work on my car out of the three and based on service, price and knowledge, I won't go anywhere else! About 90 mins from you but well worth the drive :)

Thanks Budz86

will have a look at them when I'm off. Definitely going to a Bluewater meet again soon. Especially as its supposed to warm up soon. Thanks for the info hopefully catch you down there. :)

My mate runs his own garage, and he is located in Maidstone, and he is also an MOT tester. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi bonus_ 2000 thanks,

Got MOT in September drop you a pm for the garage details when I get some days off. pop over there and have a look. Thanks again.