The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Geordie-Shire

darrenlee1981

Hi Guys

Been a member on here for a while but after picking up a Black Supra JSpec recently off current member marc_p I thought it was about time I joined properly and said Hello. I'm a Geordie at heart and still up in that area a lot but I also work in West Yorkshire.

Car is in good shape and my plans at the moment are just to make it look great, deal with some issues and get the car looking and sounding the way I want it. No crazy plans, just simple things like brake upgrade, leather seats, spacers to create a nicer stance, polished or new headlights and paint work detailing.

Anyway I'm sure I'll be bothering you with stupid questions now and in the future.

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369653599.495918.jpg

Oh, anyone know where I can get a part to fill the gap below the CD Player?!?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369653648.789655.jpg

Welcome to the club Darren - nice looking Supe.

The part is just a dash button blanking plate and is still available from Toyota for not more than a few quid if I remember correctly. Will have a look and see if I can get you the part number to ask for.

So you from Newcastle originally. There's a canny few of us up here but for some reason always fail to get a decent turn out at most of the meets :(

So you from Newcastle originally. There's a canny few of us up here but for some reason always fail to get a decent turn out at most of the meets :(

Thats because of the 0-3 drubbing we gave yous at st james' :D most are still in hiding! Pmsl

Welcome to the club dude

Oh what a short memory you have....

Haha, I know steve but the luck doesnt run with us very often, its best make the most of it while it lasts

I'll do my best to make sure I can get to some meets and get more involved. Car is kept in Durham so should be possible.

Any good places in the north east for changing my seats from cloth to leather?

Jm Imports do seats iirc contact jurgen on here im sure he will help you out he's based in cramlington

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

I'll do my best to make sure I can get to some meets and get more involved. Car is kept in Durham so should be possible.

Any good places in the north east for changing my seats from cloth to leather?

Contact Jurgen on here at JM-Imports. He does some good looking retrims - based up in Cramlington, so not too far from Durham

The horse that got punched resumed normal duties last weekend lol. It had a few weeks on the sick. Im not even joking.

Welcome Darren.

Aye it was on duty for the EDL march the otherday, it had a horrible experiance of having to watch newcastle get stuffed 0-3 by abosolute crap, then whilst on its way back to the comfort of its horsebox got punched in the nose :D

well as long as you agree that sunderland are crap :D so crap ive not even spelt it with a capital S lol

Look we were both very very lucky this season that Qpr and reading were so crap any other season and we would have been caput!

As for the capital S well i didnt put a capital on newcastle either so i think your just copying :p