The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings all

Guest Rob Day

Guest Rob Day

I'm clearly a newbie,

I don't own a Supra, but joined the club out of interest for the future.

I'm sure i will gain plenty knowledge off here along the way, with no doubt plenty laughter and banter :D

I've had my fair share of fun cars, usually in 4wd!

Over and out for now ;)

Rob

Guest Rob Day
Welcome along Rob!

How far in the future are you thinking?

Well considering I have just bought a Subaru from one of your members I guess it'll be a while :p

I've had my fair share of cars, yet a Supra hasn't been one yet. I like to spend time sourcing information before buying anything these days, and as I know very little about these cars I figure being a casual member now can only help ;)

Rob

Was this Mike Ward's car?

Where abouts in Lancs are you?

Welcome Rob. Maybe you should come to some meets. Usually they are at Parbold Hill or at the Ribble Pilot in Preston. The food is great but the dogging is better.

H.

Was this Mike Ward's car?

Where abouts in Lancs are you?

Welcome Rob. Maybe you should come to some meets. Usually they are at Parbold Hill or at the Ribble Pilot in Preston. The food is great but the dogging is better.

H.

Ive already told Rob all about your dogging ;)

Guest Rob Day

Check you lot out, lmao!

Yes you guessed, its Mike's car.

Is it always this sexually frustrated on here, no wounder you refer to Supra's as a real man's car, you need to find a women's car and feel the love ;)

Love the look of the new motor Mike, and yes I'll catch up with you guys sometime. Preston is only around 40 mins for me!

Rob

Is it always this sexually frustrated on here, no wounder you refer to Supra's as a real man's car, you need to find a women's car and feel the love ;)

Edd does this on a regular basis, although 99.9% of the time, they have no idea he's there, have no idea what's about to happen, and very rarely have any recollection of the event at all.