The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Piggyback ECU for single???

Hassan

also depends how long he wants to wait for mapping, last i heard ryan was really busy

I remember reading about how Ryan has got a new mapper joining syvecs to take some of the work load off him and provide better support, so Ryan's availability shouldn't be an issue.

I've run a GT35R on a Greddy E-Manage Blue then Ultimate since 2004, seems to work just fine :shrug: (apart from a mystery warm start issue that might not even be anything to do with it).

I think brand new with the right gubbins these are £600? Significantly less than a Syvecs and perfectly capable of doing the job, just less bells and whistles. I hear of these mystery nightmares with EMU units but never any real detail as to what the problems are.

HKS F-con Lee is selling will be your best bet. Apexi PFC is stand alone, only good for manual cars.

^ that!

I have and HKS F Con Pro that was mapped by Ryan G. It does all I want, but I do hear that Syvecs does some quite sexy things like reducing torque at gear change etc, so that you can have more power through the box!

Personal preference and available cash will be the decider for you no doubt.