The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T2 MSW Widebody Project

T2 MSW

So its about time I updated the forum with my new project. This weekend so far ive been on a 600 mile round trip picking up Parry_10's old shell and a 2JZ engine from an aristo - massive thanks to Hodge for the advise on this!

Got back tonight and been running through a list of things I need to get so I can start building the car back up. Car currently is a bare rolling shell and needs all the interior putting back in, engine, gearbox, lights & wheels - as well of a whole raft of other parts.

IanIan was waiting my return with the first part to get the ball rolling - my new rear lights which we test fitted before its even been taken off the trailer :)

Plans are a stock interior and something in the region of 700hp which ive been missing since my last supra was broken.

Got a thread up with some things I need to get the ball rolling - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?290834-Few-parts

attachment.php?attachmentid=170081&stc=1&d=1369598998

attachment.php?attachmentid=170082&stc=1&d=1369598998

attachment.php?attachmentid=170083&stc=1&d=1369598998

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coolies. Can't wait to see progress on this! What turbo have you got in mind?

Not sure yet, I loved the S366 billet I had on the last one and with supporting mods and a bit more boost it will easy make the 700 hp I have in mind for this car. May go for something slightly bigger as I will be going with one of Whiffins twin scroll twin wastegate manifold to bring the spool down.

- - - Updated - - -

Your welcome buddy. Drop me a line anytime, happy to help.

You may regret saying that ;) Really appreciated though.

At least you have the experiance of taking supra apart should fly back together,

Shame you didnt have many parts left over from braking the track car, good luck dude im sure it will be a great car

You would think so, Interior is coming along nicely, just need a carpet for it to start looking like a supra again.

Plan is to get the interior done, then the exterior (lights etc) and then spend time workig on the engine - currently looking for an engine stand.

- - - Updated - - -

So you finally saw sense. Don't confine this one to a track day and enjoy it ffs!

This is going to be a road car that I can enjoy - with soem track time thrown in for good measure. Just deciding if I should put a half cage in there in the rear?