The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New owner new toy!

Guest Ngilmore

Guest Ngilmore

Hi thought I'd join the party! First supra na 1996 moonstone, was hoping you veteran owners could pass on some knowledge with improvements and meets!

Thanks in advance Nathan

image.jpg

Guest Ngilmore

Thanks for the replies, live in norwich suprakeith not miles from peterbrough, plan on joining some events at some point if welcome?

Plans on the car? So far changed the wheels, led the interior, Have just purchased another na engine to understand the in's and outs so stripping it as we speak! Then who knows see where the finances take me! It was a good deal low mileage engine seems good quite responsive for a na and colour took my fancy!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Guest Ngilmore

Sounds good, lights sourced from work and eBay! Led strips for white and led single to add the blue tinge, also added a bit of red for heat, fiddly job but turned out ok! Also added some footwell lights, why don't know! But please with the result. Expensive things these toys!