The mkiv Supra Owners Club

There's a legend - then there's a LEGEND! Thanks Justin Bieber

Sheefa

Not the real pop maestro Justin Bieber but the one off this forum! :)

Clutch, plate and flywheel arrived today mate as you promised and I haven't even paid the guy yet! After he purchased the item from Slutters and heard about my clutch woes on Dragonball he kindly agreed to let it go to me for the same price. I cannot thank you enough mate, you've got me out of a right bit of trouble and I can finally go back to stock!

Funds will follow tomorrow mate so PM me your PayPal address and I'll sort covering charges etc and a few pints ;)

All my RPS kit will be up for sale shortly and going cheap!

LEGEND mate. Thank you.

Greg

Thats great club spirit, what was up with you RPS setup greg?

Nothing was up mate, just the clutch went. Ordered a new 6 puck carbon composite disc from Dusty@ MVP and then going to sell the entire RPS kit. It's a good setup for medium to big power but overkill for BPU to be fair and I prefer the stock feel. Nothing else wrong just want a smoother BPU car :)

Anybody want to send me something good and ill pay hmm when I can PLEASE.

There are still a few decent members here and this just proved it, well done dude.

Lol nobody trusts you mate! Have you paid your blooming phone credit as I tried texting you and your phone is out of order. Scumbag :)