The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift front bumper indicators USDM variation

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

Just thought I'd post this as I recently had an order arrive from Dusty and in there was a set of new front bumper indicators, now to my surprise the OEM Toyota USDM ones are different to the Jap ones and I much prefer them, much more modern. Pics below: -

Jap on the left - USDM on the right

20130523_104846.jpg

USDM

20130523_104908.jpg

USDM

20130523_104901.jpg

JAP

20130523_104919.jpg

Nick.

Also just noticed the reflection pattern is the same as the rear side lights on facelift supra's nice to have matching front and rear.

Edited by Nicholas (see edit history)

Guest Nicholas
They look the same as the bumper indicators that I have on my facelift sup Nick.

Which ones Sunny? the flat one is the USDM one :) much nice IMO than the normal Japanese facelift one!

Guest Nicholas
I am special, but not in a good way lol :D. This should answer you question above ha ha

:D LOL You have too many cars mate, it must be confusing, you're like the Jay Leno of MKIVSUPRA.net

:D LOL You have too many cars mate, it must be confusing, you're like the Jay Leno of MKIVSUPRA.net

Thanks, just wish one of them was on the road right now :D, first sign of sun on this side of Scotland since Euro 96 :D.