The mkiv Supra Owners Club

siemens injector issue info needed please

mellonman

okay the story i had my siemens deka iv 630cc injectors test and they come back bad. so got another set same part number 107961

but i have just noticed a problem that the actual fitment is different at the fuel rail end,

the tops are the same size but just slightly longer on the other,

my old injectors (with a green o ring) look like this extra part can be removed , but does anyone know if it can or not?

thanks very much for your emails yestarday chris great help, you are a credit to the club :)

As chris says they are the same injector totally but have been modified to fit the hks type fuel rail ,

in the end i sat there last night for over 3 hours with a file !!!!! luckly for me that the injectors had a grove pre done in the mold that i had to go too which made life very easy so was just trimging down small isolated section 2 mm all the way around .

Edited by mellonman
i realy cant spell (see edit history)

thanks for wishing me luck, i think i might need it lol, but to be fair i did try my oringinals back in the rail without the o ring and they had a little play so there is a margin for error , so i took my time and they are very close indeed.

its the o ring the does all the work anyway so shouldnt be to much of a issue i hope :D

yeah mate was not the injectors them selves so your safe ;) just the original company that i got my set up from,

did you ever fit these then? did you have the same issue

was amazed as they had the exact part number and everything i did think it could of been a adaptor cap or something but it was not .

well i do hope i havent destoryed them as i will need another new set if i have