The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings All

Guest Benny9

Guest Benny9

Hi everyone

Finally got round to getting my Supra and am very happy, it's a TT import auto ( suprised that i decided to go auto but was quite impressed with the box , plus now i'm getting too lazy to shift in traffic :) ) bodywork isn't in the best condition but as it's not my daily drive i've got the time to spruce her up, engine is nice and healthy, previous owner looked after her well. It's standard except for a custom exhaust. Planning on doing a few mods shortly and looking forward to being an owner of in my opinion the best looking japanese sports car of the 90's:cool:

Sorry for the lame pic but thats all i've got on my computer at the moment ( plus after seeing some of the great looking cars on this site i am a little jealous/ashamed but i'll get there in the end:) )

sup.JPG

Guest Benny9

Hi Mate

List so far.....

Already got a bomex front lip and induction kit to fit

looking for OEM side skirts

want to de-spoiler / or find a one done already

alloys ( the one's on the car are shabby )

then just bpu.

I'm going a bit car crazy at the moment with this being my 4th addition, but by far the most enjoyable to drive all round. By the way what rims have you got on your avatar? looking good.

Guest Benny9

Hi abtin and thanks.

I know the induction is a bit of a waste but i do love the noise :D , what model do you have?

and can anyone tell me if i need to be a full member to post in the wanted section? thanks

Sounds like you've been busy already then! Cheers dude, my alloys are Volk Racing GT-C's, here's a better picture:

487470_10151687119503410_1510419612_n.jpg

Whereabouts are you from? You should try and head down to your local meet, If its close there's one at bluewater every month, we normally have a pretty good turnout!

Welcome to the club!

Good to see youv got plans for it already :) and yeah along with abtin you are better without an induction kit as you get heat soak from the engine bay and that can decrease your power, unless you have a good quality air box or you have a big single turbo which in that case it needs it :)

Be better with a K&N panel filter but if you want the kit then it's fine mate, I even bought a Apexi power kit but sold it after finding out about it

Guest Benny9

Cheers for the pic Justin they look swish :), i'm in north london, is bluewater near dartford? would be great to go for a meet, when do you guys normallyget together?

Hi Calzo, yep not a stranger to the con of induction kits, i modded my mr2 turbo quite heavily and noticed that the air box was more than adequate over the induction, but i'm just a sucker for the noise :Pling:, but i'll do the same and sell when i get round to bpu.

Hi abtin and thanks.

I know the induction is a bit of a waste but i do love the noise :D , what model do you have?

and can anyone tell me if i need to be a full member to post in the wanted section? thanks

Haha Fair enough. I currently have an NA-T with an r154 conversion which has gone in for mapping so I'm hoping for some good results.

In order to post in the for sale and wanted section you have to be a paid member. It's £10 a year or £30 for lifetime membership. Well worth it as you'll have access to everything on here.

Hi and welcome to the forum - you'll find a wealth of knowledge here that should keep you right and help to keep your car tip top :)

Regards the For Sale/Wanted sub-sections of the forum, you do indeed need to be a fully paid up member to post in them. ;)