The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 - After event chit chat

Branners

Lets try and keep the picture thread to just pictures and have the chit chat in here please.

Hope you all had a great time. Next year I'm going to need some help if we do 50 cars again, I'm frazzled as I never really stopped answering questions and telling people what to do!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get my arse in gear and make some time for this next year. I've no excuses. Been hugely jealous of the Facebook updates this weekend.

You're not the only one! Looked like a fun trip, seems like everyone had a great time :)

You're not the only one! Looked like a fun trip, seems like everyone had a great time :)

Yea, and to think I sat here writing proposals for a new client. I need to take some time out of work.

I will let everybody else tell you about the routes and stopovers we went to this year. I dont know how I can top it next year.

It's the event and the people more than the routes, although they help.

Just back in Lincoln - 1196 miles completed. Awesome trip - fantastic routes and runs, great scenery, awesome company. John, you are a legend - many, many thanks for sorting this out again. And to the rest of the organising crew - great job - to infinity . . . . . .. and beyond!!

Massive thanks to John for yet another great Dragonball

Ellis you are a star for many reasons, including the Drivers Pack and I will let the pics explain the rest;)

I would like at this point to claim the crown for the worst shirt if I may:D

John I am happy to help with some of the info stuff for people during trip if that is the sort of thing you are after, if you are after something a bit more I am sure I can help in someway

Awesome roads even in the rain:cool:

I will let everybody else tell you about the routes and stopovers we went to this year. I dont know how I can top it next year.

You dont need to top it JB, id be more than happy to do that again next year, or even next week ;) everything was perfect, just the right amount of driving each day.

Well the four of US made it to Leicester safe and sound. Beer and food now. BIG thanks to all that helped make this the event of the year . And thanks to every one who came along to make it what it was. Batman and bat women says thanks as well :D

Credit must go to all the guys who helped organise this, it was absolutely epic! A seriously good job team, especially Branners and Ellis.

We split a heater matrix hose just as we got to the Channel Tunnel, and a massive thank you from Fitz and I must go to:

-Mr & Mrs Havard for giving us those bottles of water.

-Camry5sgte aka Brad, for stopping and helping us out with those pliers and more water! We would have genuinely been screwed without your help bud… A true gent!

- The rest of you, thanks for sodding off and leaving us! :D

Cannot wait for next year! :thumbs:

I have to get my arse in gear and make some time for this next year.

I want to do a few road trips and would definitely love to do this next year. :cool: Looks like great fun.

Would love to do this one time! Looks amazing!

This, this and this! :yes:

One year I'm hoping this trip will coincide with some leave / time I'm able to book some leave...

Edited by DaveR
Spelling (see edit history)