The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Mir

Guest mir

Hi Guys

This is Mir from East London. I currently have a Mazda Rx7 20b and planning to buy a supra soon... I have some plans for the car but I am not quite sure yet :):D... But I will keep all of you guys posted

Now some pics of my car:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q543/Syed4580/image-1364988693687-V_zpsa74da48b.jpg

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q543/Syed4580/image-1364153968726-V_zps0c8fa43a.jpg

Mir

Hi Mir, thats a tasty looking rex you got there! Nice choice on going with the Supra :cool: Are you planning on going for a TT or NA? Manual or Auto?

Edit:

Going by that pic of the engine I take it you want a nice big single :D

Mate, plans are to buy a 2jz twin turbo supra with a 6 speed getreg gear box.. And then modify it as I go along at different levels.. Thanks for comments mate :)

Mir

Thank you guys for the welcome... Abit about my Rex, we are currently pushing 553 Hp on the hubs at ONLY 0.7 Bar of boost.. The engine is brand new and currently bedding in...

Here is a video of it on a dyno on its previous set up:

Since, we installed a 5 inch down pipe and Gt42 turbo, we have not run her on dyno because its still early for us to stretch her legs :D..

More pics will indeed follow

Once again thanks for the warm welcome

Mir

I do have a serious soft spot for the FD3, almost bought one a few years back but ended up getting something else. One day I will have one :D

Not putting a downer on a Supra, as this is seriously one of favourite car; but if you once taste a properly sorted FD, I doubt that, you would ever go elsewhere.. FDs are indeed great cars, unfortunately, few idiots out there are giving it a wrong name simply because of lack of knowledge..

Like my FD, I respect Supras big times as they are the most reliable and and fun cars out there still at this time of the era..

I love Supras :)

Mir