The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop help please - CCW & Work Meister S1 Wheels

Brazil

With the style of your car… aka fully kitted. I'd go for the Work's, the CCW's suit a stock body better I think.

I believe so too... and the good thing is that the Works also suits stock bodied like Mark 'beard man' has and they also do them in 19'' which is what I like since I have 6 brand new Toyo R888 sitting in the shop.

Funny you post these - Marc's car up here with the S1 setup and mine a few minutes away from him with the CCWs. Aberdeen wheel win :D

I don't think the Classics would work too well on your Do-Luck car to be honest. If you did go CCW then maybe the LM5? Give you the 5 spoke 3 piece design of the S1 but with the offset/sizes of the Classic. :)

http://home.comcast.net/~kgoroway/StreetWars7/content/images/large/_MG_3182.jpg

Funny you post these - Marc's car up here with the S1 setup and mine a few minutes away from him with the CCWs. Aberdeen wheel win :D

I don't think the Classics would work too well on your Do-Luck car to be honest. If you did go CCW then maybe the LM5? Give you the 5 spoke 3 piece design of the S1 but with the offset/sizes of the Classic. :)

http://home.comcast.net/~kgoroway/StreetWars7/content/images/large/_MG_3182.jpg

They look tough alright..! You guys in Aberdeen are representing well with the nice wheels... I lived there for 9 years so I ought to do my bit here in Portugal too...! :D

So far I like the Meister S1, when I was in Aberdeen last I saw Mark's car passing by from a distance and the shiny-ness of his wheels at night time almost blinded me and I was standing about 50 meters from where he passed...! They look even more impressive in the flesh..!

I have massive brakes though... I wonder how they would fit in there... when if I make the decision I will have to be very careful to choose the right offset.. Do you know if mark use spacers at the front at all?

Real rubbish excuse of a pic, but the pics need to be at the same angle to make it look good.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=169698&stc=1&d=1368982841

That's great buddy, really appreciate your help! It doesn't need to be perfect I can tell that it will suite it well..! The car looks like an exotic with OEM wheels which is a look I am going for. :)

i got mine from MVP on here bud.

Do you remember how quickly they make them once paid and ordered? I am thinking since I am going to be only 3hrs from them I can pick them up and bring them back with me by plane.. I can give them a month to get them ready, do u think its enough time?

Do you remember how quickly they make them once paid and ordered? I am thinking since I am going to be only 3hrs from them I can pick them up and bring them back with me by plane.. I can give them a month to get them ready, do u think its enough time?

i'm afraid it's a 3 month wait bud.. mine took around that to get to my door.