The mkiv Supra Owners Club

offset with wide arches???

Guest Allan Campbell

Guest Allan Campbell

hi people

I am a new owner of a mk4 supra.. its already got a full veilside kit on it which I wanted,

I have already bought a set of veilside wide arches but now I have a problem.

I don't know what offset I will need on a new set of wheels? I know I will still defo need some sort of spacers to help bring the wheels out to be inline with the arches but what?

so the question is.... what size of wheel do I go with I don't want to go above 18s as I like the look of them, minimum is 235 aswell but what offset do I need and what size of spacer. I already have 18s on the car, they are 235 all round but unfortunately I don't know the offset as I haven't had the wheels off. the rears sit just inside the arch approx. 10-15mm the way they are and the fronts sit perfectly flush if that helps tho.

I have a rather nice set of wheels for sale that would suit you nicely... Wide body fitment 11J fronts and 13J Rears. Check the for sale section or pm me for more info! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I have a rather nice set of wheels for sale that would suit you nicely... Wide body fitment 11J fronts and 13J Rears. Check the for sale section or pm me for more info! :D

$#@! me lol... so its gona take a lot to fill the arches then mate... ur supra looks gorgeous

Oh yes lol. Thanks bud! :thumbs:

Im looking to go wider soon so if your still interested then I will have mine for sale, perfect fitment ;)

Guest Allan Campbell

bloody hell how can u go wider haha.. urs looks amazin in the pics aswell.. and the wheels u have r niceeeee aswell I have to say :p

Guest Allan Campbell

oh didn't know there was 2 diff sizes.. whats the best way for me to measure them to get the width accurate mate ?