The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help - Can anyone pick up a part from DAW

David P

I've just bought an exhaust manifold from Rob at Darnley Auto Works and he doesn't want to post it.

With a National flock of Supra's trundling South in a day or two and returning North next week, :think: I thought I'd try my luck to see if it'd be convenient for this item to join someones homeward journey and land somewhere closer to Kettering than Kent. :search:

Thanks in anticipation. :)

Edited by David P
S.O.H. (see edit history)

Ah, I know Strood well, my ex is a Chatham girl.......Should I admit that on here?

Well I can go on to Strood from where I visit for work. I will let you know the next time I am down there, that couldbe as soon as tomorrow, or not for a month though.

• 3 weeks later...
Tell him to stop being gay and wrap it up for you! It won't take 10 minutes to bubble wrap it and stick an address on it. Then if you arrange the courier to go collect it from him during work hours, that saves Rob the hassle of postage.

Job done!

This man talks sense.

I plan to give the current Autobahn88 manifold another chance first, with it's :flasher: flange cut in half :scare: and fitted using :doctor: longer studs and new O.E. gaskets, that is; when Mr T. can get around to not being gay either. :shrug:

As long as tripping over it's not bothering him, then it's not bothering me.

This OBX manifold is reserve plan 'B', which would be a PITA way to go that I'm hoping won't be necessary.

With a bit of luck it won't be required and I can then sell it on to someone else who can worry about his sexuality. ;)

Edited by David P (see edit history)