The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TSS NA supra

Guest Eddie_r32

Guest Eddie_r32

I purchased my first MKiv supra off a friend of mine who used it to compete in Toyota sprint series for the last couple of years, he took amazing care of it and it asked for nothing, amazing dealer service history etc, weld in rear cage made from T45 to save some weight etc.

I have been doing a few mods to it.. well spent more than I paid for the car on it so far but that's how this game goes and the car was a bargin.

Anyway some pics these are from the first round of tss a few weeks ago:

image I reached into my bag of talent here and found it to be empty..

Specs:

1995 supra sz

BC coilovers

Advan avs 5 alloy wheels (18x9.5 et 20) with 255/35/19 and 245/35/18 federal RSr's

DB power willwood 345mm front brake kit with hel lines (hks lines on rear) (for the money these brakes are epic)

Cat back exhaust

corbreau side mount sprint buckets on fia mounts x2

schroth racing road legal fia spec 6 point harness

rear Andy Robinson cage made from t45

lifeline extinguisher

K&N induction kit

whiteline front and rear ARB's

and im sure some otherstuff I have missed.

This car will evolve and be tweaked as I go see what I can get out of the old girl

Guest Eddie_r32

Most of my past 28 cars have been tuned turbo lumps and it is so nice having a car I can abuse hard and not worry that it will go pop so I will prob keep the na, it puts me in a class that I can easily be competitive in as well which is nice!

hi ed! good to see you on these pages mate, hope you are enjoying the supra :)

i believe you did really well at TSS round 2- nice one. not too chuffed that i couldn't make it but i'll be there, all being well, at round three.

that brake upgrade looks great by the way! any planned upgrades after competing in it for a second time?

Guest Eddie_r32

Supra did well this weekend, would of been good to have yours there as well! The brakes are epic, especially for the cash, nice not having to worry about stopping! Well last weekend I had the rear arb on and that helped a load, gave some nice oversteer, in two minds about fitting the front for barkston, may aid turn in but may cause some understeer!

i know mate, i'll be back matey dont worry ;)

superb. i dont think the old jspecs are as bad as some people make out, but they certainly aren't epic lol! i can imagine they get a little warm with constant use too!

good stuff :) are they the adjusable ones? if so what have you set your rear one to?

- - - Updated - - -

PS get some woodbridge pics up fella ;)