The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yet another Supra Newbie...

mk1its

Hi Guys

Just today picked up a 94 Import Black Auto TT with 66K on the clock and the drive back was fantastic; great car and great power delivery.

Quick question, it has a KOYO ally rad that is leaking from the small pipe on the main filler neck; the metal pipe is loose....do the Koyo rads come with a lifetime warranty? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Mark. :)

Probably for the original owner if they do.

I think that pipe is threaded (if it's the one on the neck that you then connect up to the expansion tank) so you can just unscrew it, add some PTFE tape and put it back together again. Uh, I think... :confused:

More importantly, :hello: and :welcome: Now post some pics of your car! :D

Probably for the original owner if they do.

I think that pipe is threaded (if it's the one on the neck that you then connect up to the expansion tank) so you can just unscrew it, add some PTFE tape and put it back together again. Uh, I think... :confused:

More importantly, :hello: and :welcome: Now post some pics of your car! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, will sort some pics for you next weekend once its all washed B-)

I have a felling you're right Dave, its loose but is still connected so a loose thread sounds logical. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Havent had chance to browse this forum yet but I'd like some technicsl info on all these buttons on the gearbox etc lol....and also how the twin turbo system works etc.

Cheers

Mark.

Guest reginald hoek

Hey everyone greetings all the way from the caribbean, Aruba.....

Just bought my mk4 in december of last year slowly making some touch-ups on it to make it more "my supra", still going to school graduating in december of this year, then get a job and start putting on the HP for the supra.... Hopefully I can make some friends and get some connections on this forum..... See y'all:D

Guest reginald hoek

73561_10151264247317798_364442147_n.jpg

This is my baby I named her "Tatiana". :eyebrows:

Just a stock '94 mk4 sz got it with 101K on the clock, wheels came with it from japan.

Future plan: paint it a new color up until now I'm thinking jade green metallic, with a little pain effect in it from mipa paint will make it green/gold ish in the sun...

Gonna add a trd wing to it pair that with ridox side-skirt and front bumper and a top secret rear diffuser with side vortex, and with 19" hre 595rs....

As far as motor gonna start with an na-t that my buddy's going to order for me to push it too @ 750hp with a precisión billet6266, FMIC off-course blitz nur exhaust, and also a 6-speed getrag and full rz rear diff and axle.... That is if I don't convert it to TT engine......

Aiming to be the sexy-ist supra on aruba......

• 4 weeks later...

Ok here's some pics guys.....she's dirty and the trade-off from having lots of trees in the street, is lots of bird poo! :)

Also my Note II makes her look as though she's been eating too many choccies! lol :D Almost a fish-eye effect....I had to resize the horizontal dimensions...:blink:

Pooper Scooper 1.jpg

Pooper Scooper 2.jpg

Pooper Scooper 3.jpg

Pooper Scooper 4.jpg

Pooper Scooper 5.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]169455[/ATTACH]

This is my baby I named her "Tatiana". :eyebrows:

Just a stock '94 mk4 sz got it with 101K on the clock, wheels came with it from japan.

Future plan: paint it a new color up until now I'm thinking jade green metallic, with a little pain effect in it from mipa paint will make it green/gold ish in the sun...

Gonna add a trd wing to it pair that with ridox side-skirt and front bumper and a top secret rear diffuser with side vortex, and with 19" hre 595rs....

As far as motor gonna start with an na-t that my buddy's going to order for me to push it too @ 750hp with a precisión billet6266, FMIC off-course blitz nur exhaust, and also a 6-speed getrag and full rz rear diff and axle.... That is if I don't convert it to TT engine......

Aiming to be the sexy-ist supra on aruba......

Hey nice car! p.s. you have to create your own thread, post more pictures if you want and your plans:D