The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Ramps - anybody want to sell a set?

ellis

As I have no jack etc and missed out on Peter Richard's group buy on low level car ramps I'm keen to get hold of a pair - wondering if anybody who originally bought Peter's might want to sell theirs or might have another similar style pair they're not using these days and would like to sell. After trying to get my active lip off again this week I've obviously cross-threaded a bolt after putting it back on last week and trying to work under the car to get it out is just a pain in the butt! Have screwed the rest back on and walked off in a huff!

drive onto a house brick and save over £200 ?

or an angled piece of wood, what a waste of money

Well that's me told!

The fact that I don't have either living in a 2nd floor flat might be one reason and the inherent lack of safety might be another.

The Peter Richards ones are fantastic. I'm not selling mine, sorry. But I much prefer using them to a jack. The only issue I find, is you can't lie under the car from the side to get at the exhaust bolts from the back of the 2nd cat to the catback very easily.

Well that's me told!

The fact that I don't have either living in a 2nd floor flat might be one reason and the inherent lack of safety might be another.

lol i didnt mean it like that

those things are a waste of money if you were to buy them they dont lift the car up much they are to use then put a jack under the car but instead you could drive onto some wood then jack it up and use axel stands.

thats if you wanted to go that route but what you had in mind in the beginning is better , long low ramps much safer

i bought hecklers :D

but thinking about it they are very long and quite big so maybe a real pain carrying them up and down stairs to your flat plus storing them unless you have a shed or storage place down on the ground

- - - Updated - - -

???

i wasnt even talking to you,lol i was talking about those short ramps that you use to then put a jack under :D

but thinking about it they are very long and quite big so maybe a real pain carrying them up and down stairs to your flat plus storing them unless you have a shed or storage place down on the ground

- - - Updated - - -

???

Got a garage I can store them in