The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DAW- V8 build project

Rob_Mitchell

Hey Guys thought i would start a build new build thread. Its mainly going to be my dads but ill end up using it alot. We managed to buy Fiz's (monkpower) supra off him.

Its going to be a complete build, new colour change paintjob, lots of carbon and as im involved its going to have a super shiney V8..... maybe Gold.... but obviously it cant outshine the GOLD RUSH :D

Its a bit new to us dropping a V8 in so prob start Pm'ing members who have done the conversion for help but we have a nice idea on whats needed.

I am trying to persuade my dad to go a fully wire tucked V8 bay! usually i can get my own way :D

Let the fun begin!

attachment.php?attachmentid=169113&stc=1&d=1368187417

i21367.jpg

Monk sold his car :(

On a plus note, at least you are doing what he should have done!!

If it wasn't a need for FI, I would have without a doubt gone down the V8 route, they sound incredible!

Will your Dad sell the 300ZX for this? You should convince him to drive the Supra instead, how cool would that be :cool:

The 300zx is forsale mate.

The V8 will basically be driven by my Dad to shows ect and ill use it now and then as i have the orange Beast. My Dad just loves the supra scene and gets on well with members at shows and the forum is always active. So thanks guys for making him welcome! Be nice to build another car with him.

Will be parked next to mine at shows, so both will have the same theme with the engine bays!!

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)