The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM optional side skirt fitting??

Wipeout

One more thing.

The drivers side skirt (vent area) seems to be fixed using a threaded type of fixing and the passenger side is those push in white plastic clips, Both old vents used the plastic push in clips. What is the correct way to fix the threaded type?

Alright Chris

I saw you a couple of days ago as I was going across the roundabout by the speed camera, you was coming around the roundabout to the Castle in the Air I guess. I put the hazards on put wasn't sure if you'd seen me!

Anyway...Have you tried Silverlake scrapyard? There's 3 Supras up there. Most of the best bits are gone, I can't remember if they had any kits on them, but it might be worth a look as it's only 10 minutes from Fareham

Originally posted by lovatt

after you called me i have had a look but i cant find a part number on these mate

i may have some in my bitsnbobs box tho, ill take a look :)

Liam, is the part number for the other inserts on the system?

It is a captive nylon square insert that is along both sides under the car, about 8 on each side, the stock trim secures to it with a 10mm self tap screw. Thanks.

Originally posted by Elliot

Alright Chris

I saw you a couple of days ago as I was going across the roundabout by the speed camera, you was coming around the roundabout to the Castle in the Air I guess. I put the hazards on put wasn't sure if you'd seen me!

Anyway...Have you tried Silverlake scrapyard? There's 3 Supras up there. Most of the best bits are gone, I can't remember if they had any kits on them, but it might be worth a look as it's only 10 minutes from Fareham

Nope, didn't see you that time.

Might go up there on the weekend to have a look.

Cheers.

It might be handy to have a few. All the drivers side inserts were fine but the passenger side ones all spun when trying to undo them. They are £1.70 each from Toyota. They could not get them in before the weekend so i had to go to a local bdy shop to get some.