The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In need of Respray Help !

Vanessa

Do any of you peeps out there know of anyone who is in that business?? And how much approx it is gonna cost me??

Now in desperate need to get resprayed.

Thanks to the garage who fixed my car last year , when some silly old git drove into my door, the colour match is crap, no matter how much I complained they wouldn`t put it right.

then a couple of weeks ago on a country road following a BMW Z3 we both came round the bend to find some dickhead on our side of the road !! He smashed straight into the BMW who didn`t have any time to react, me , I managed to get off road as he then came straight at me !!! And then drove off !! W@*nker.

I was lucky but have a large scratch right up my bonnet where all the bits from the BMW came flying at me :mad: I have a couple of little scratches on my side skirts from the bushes also and a scuffed wheel or too. So now have decided that I need the respray that I have been wanting for a while.

Any Idea`s ??

V

Vanessa, sorry to hear about your troubles

Down your way is

Dude (John) 07973 422272

JPC Coachworks (John) 07834 341981

I've used both (Dude most recently) and have been happy with their work, and would use either again.

If you phone JPC, tell him Geoff who had the GTX put you on to him :)

Hope you get it sorted

I used my mechanic to sort out the paint work on my car, who used a paint guy. That guy works painting Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lambos and so on..

They did a great job on re-sparying my car, so its now in the show.

if u want a number, let me know and I'll pm it to u. They guy located in Redhill area, Surrey/

Cheers