The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Race Wars

lovatt

i will be there chap, i got cruisenotts and cruise leics comming aswell, and of course CM. should be a good one, i wont be running though, no point as the lotus isnt modded engine wise really. dont want to get wasted by a nova with 12 engines and nos LMAO LMAO

saw ya at santa pod you where parked near the misses car wasnt you. she had a the black veilside, writing down the door, big as veilside wing

because at pod you walked across i was with chod, and he said thats liam (am i right lolol), thats nommi's ex.

or is it i am a stalker LOLOLOLOLOL

and i spoke to naomi at a cruise the other month and she was talking about her ex's supra to my misses, saying about miles per gallon,,,,so 2 and 2 together and its you matey

think it was from the car matey, in fact i think you might have been in the car when he said it.

same as me,,,,the world know you in your car,,,and i talk to ppl for ages and then misses says "whos that" and i havent got a bloody clue LOLOL

the price of fame LMAO LMAO LMAO

• 2 weeks later...

afraid not,,,me and the lotus will be at hilton park services, i assumed wad was leading lovatt but i spoke to him and he will be at the venue from 5.30am he he he,,,,shame

see all the supe's there then,,,,,shame im not running the lotus to be honest, no point though needs chip/plugs/oil change/thermostat/service so no point. will be next time though