The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which supra / dealer should I chose?

Rhincodon

Hi I am new to forum but owned 700 bhp "cannonball run" supra for a while some years ago, jam looking to get back into big BHP car for occasional use.

Jurgen at JM has nice yellow 700 bhp model ( anyone know the car?)

But I am in love with Drag supra at HJA in Essex but think it is pricey despite spec

Anyone have dealings with them or know the car?

Not sure if allowed to post links but

Jm car

http://jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/1994-toyota-supra-rz-6-speed-manual-700bhp-single-turbo/

Hja car - yum

http://www.harlow-jap-autos.co.uk/DragSupra3.4.html

I want to turn latter car back to back seat owning practical ride so I can take my sons out

Advice or recommendations very welcome indeed

PW

thanks guys,

really depends what you want from the cars the HJA car is far superior in spec no doubt about this..

so spec wise the HJA is miles better but the yellow one has got some good bits on it and had some ££ spent at garage whifbitz by last owner..

the yellow ideally needs a syvecs ECU and a remap..(cold start is not the best) but if your after best spec car then it has to be OZ HJA supra.

Already great advice - thanks guys - I have driven drag Supra - fuel pump noise an irrelevance to be honest as the titanium exhaust so loud you cant hear it, my old supra made 700 bhp (flywheel) this thing was so much quicker and lost traction in 1st to 3 rd by then at about 140 time to assume it is quick enough - as I had more grey hairs than 6 seconds before

They are very different cars - I would want to make Jurgens yellow supra much more outrageous and unsubtle - the Drag supra i just want to make bit more road friendly, but thats the look and performance i want. - Of course the Falken Supra he had probably answers all debates - but just too much money - I would not think Drag supra worth more than 20k in current form as such a narrow resale market and R35's so cheap now, compared to new.

Jurgen gets so many good reports on here and elsewhere - I really value that - Anyone dealt with HJA? Lovely people and a stable of great cars

While I was typing my last response didnt see Jurgen response - which obviously endorses what everyone on here says about him which I never doubted - Jurgen thank you - obviously a very professional and good man wanting to get owners into the cars that make them happy.

I am now really confused and think the only cure can be alcohol and try and address again in the morning.

Jurgen if you are around tomorrow I would really like to call you about Yellow Supra PW - we did have email exchange about it last week