The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need a chassis number

LOGIE

Here's my problem, Im NA-TT and when ordering engine parts from some parts dealers they want a reg or chassis number. Does anyone have or know a chassis number from an obsolete/broken TT auto(pre VVTI). My engine is from a 1996 RZ-S. I tried to order a water pump yesterday and the guy was about as much use as a glory hole at a eunuchs holiday camp. Also is a TT water pump the same for UK spec,J spec PRE VVTI and NON VVTI? Cheers all

I was asked this - just give them the part no.

If that doesn't work, phone one of the suggested Toyota dealers recommended on here - if the others don't want your money then it's their loss

Thanks mate, the dealer im using does genuine pumps for £129 which is a lot cheaper than traders on here. I don't have the part number without taking the pump off, don't want to do this till I have new one here. Im pretty sure all TT water pumps are the same but need confirmation?

Can you remember your reg number? I can get the chassis no from your car.

I think you've misunderstood mate. My car is an NA.. I have my chassis number and reg number. I just struggle to order TT parts due to this.

I think you've misunderstood mate. My car is an NA.. I have my chassis number and reg number. I just struggle to order TT parts due to this.

Ahh i see. My bad. James' chassis will probably do then mate.