The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car back from whifbitz

scorling

My car recently enjoyed a third stopover at Garage Whifbitz and as usual was returned all the better for the experience.

Paul would have to tell you what he has done, if you follow him on Facebook he already has, but over a year and three visits he and Darren have turned a tired rather neglected runaround into something to take real pride in. BPU, rebuilt and impoved suspension, and nice big shiny wheels off Jamesy's old car all make for a 17 year old car that feels and drives like brand new.

As always the advice, care and attention to detail was second to none. It goes without saying that Garage Whifbitz is recommended without reservation!

Credit also to Rob Mitchell, who resprayed the car 18 months ago when it was a tired sort of faded pink colour.

I'm off to go and sit in the car.

As this is basically a big up for Paul, I've pinched a few of his pictures off of Facebook.

attachment.php?attachmentid=168755&d=1367610737

attachment.php?attachmentid=168756&d=1367610770

attachment.php?attachmentid=168754&d=1367610594

PW interior.jpg

PW side front.jpg

PW side.jpg

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

Saw this on FB and wondered who's it was, very nice car there! Looking at the mods Paul listed I bet in handles nicely :)

Same!

Very nice loking Supra indeed. What are the solid diff ' and subframe bushes like?