The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very near collision on video

downimpact

Little bit of a brown trouser moment there! IMO that is completely the other drivers fault, they appeared to be off line through the previous corner and possibly on a cool down lap, they should have keep their mirrors checked...

Guest marticus

wow pembrey, this takes me back, i used to marshal there several times a year.

and as evertone else has stated, clearly the other drivers fault, well done getting out of that

Wow that was close!, not being funny but you were both at fault there,

1, he should have let you through earlier as you were obviously quicker,

2, he should have used his mirrors more, especially as he was nearly off the track on that last corner then coming back on the racing line,

3, you should have waited for a more positive signal that he was letting you through, like an indicator or normally a wave in a kit car.

But hey you got away with it and put it down to experience, i bet you won`t go for a move like that next time;)

Sometimes its hard to read what people are going to do, i`d have kept my foot planted and passed him on the grass:D