The mkiv Supra Owners Club

went looking today for a replacement for the supra.

liam1

had all intention today to get rid of my supra and find something else,had a couple of cars in mind as a replacement,my search started as soon as we dropped our son off at school,we looked at a few garages and big autoparcs,after looking at lots of cars really couldnt find anything i liked or looked as good as my supra. did see one as possible new daily driver.

the search involved traveling a few miles between garages which gave me the chance to drive my supra for a few hours something i havent done for a long time,anyway the sun was out all day the car was great to drive got lots of attention and we had a blast so the supra is staying.

the search involved traveling a few miles between garages which gave me the chance to drive my supra for a few hours something i havent done for a long time,anyway the sun was out all day the car was great to drive got lots of attention and we had a blast so the supra is staying.

Moral of the story, more long drives, good weather helps too :)

Great to hear! So much better than the usual sold the supra and got this [insert boring POS here] :D

Haha so true.

I have been doing this for the last two years.

I can't find a car that has the looks and reliability of this car. I turned up at football last night in ours and although it hasn't been washed since Christmas the kids were all over it.

Nice to see you stayed with the marque Liam.

H.

Lol,

I'm almost definately on the look out for another Supra having given up with the last.

I have been pouring over classified sections with cash burning a hole in my pocket for another car. Just can't find anything I like.

Still dabbling with the GT-R idea but I'm slowly loosing interest in it.

I've been scouring the jap auctions / sales rooms and would really like a clean low mileage black or gunmetal 2002 6 spd. Not easy to find or cheap.

I agree with the above, the Supra just looks amazing and really is fantastic value for money.

Edited by mwilkinson (see edit history)

I feel i may be next. Getting older and would like to start a family of my own!!!

NOT!

The supra is just about good for one child new borns alittle harder cos all the crap you have to carry , my little girl laughs her head off in the back seat with a window open coping a face full of wind and a body full of G's . ( apart from on the way to suprapod with a nose bleed Single power!!!)

if you was starting a family and already had a supra then make your wifes car the family one , No talking about it just tell her its your job as a man !!