The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Might aswell spill the beans!

Chris Bailey

Been focusing on the exterior of the supra recently getting ready for Dragonball 2013! Managed to source some wheels from Jurgen a while back. But have been sitting in the garage until the weather got better. Also dad purchased some brand new carbon parts from Paul Whiffin. These are brand new carbon parts that have yet to be released.

New parts are!

- Carbon fibre scuttle panel

- Ridox style carbon boot lip

- Whifbitz Carbon Lip (MVP Style)

- Rays Volk G-Games 99B's

- New bonnet with genuine aerocatchers

Me and dad have agreed to go back to stock look, Something similar to the american "agressive" style. Already managed to source some OEM skirts,spats, other trim. And on the lookout for a stock rear bumper if anyone has one :). Below is a quick picture of how the car looks now :) I'll add some more when I recieve them from dad!

IMAG0270.jpg IMAG0277.jpg IMAG0276.jpg IMAG0278.jpg IMAG0272.jpg IMAG0273.jpg

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

I like the trial rear, but if I agree, if you're going stock look, it all needs to go stock.

Any plans for a diffuser too?

Shine auto diffuser coming soon (hopefully)

Something like Westy's and Ross's diffuser's :)

- - - Updated - - -

Facelift lights (front and rear) are a huge improvement on silver cars :cool:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/j_s14a/72dcc5fcd61df1105b0f1ef4587eabca.jpg

Thats something to think about :cool:

I like the trial rear, but if I agree, if you're going stock look, it all needs to go stock.

Any plans for a diffuser too?

The trial rear and skirts are coming off after dragonball will then be fitting stock bumper with shine auto diffuser in keeping with the carbon accent look

Looking forward to seeing this again at DB - it's come a long way!

Its you and Adam Littler that keep driving me down this stock look road - really looking forward to Dragonball now

Paul at Whifbitz not only sold me the body bits but they also fully prepped the car for the trip so she should be flying

Nice car, no doubt it will look much better stock style, I like that scuttle panel too :)

Cheers! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking great Chris.

Love those wheels :)

When I can afford to, I must have a Ridox style carbon boot lip like that! :) - Me WANT!!!

Cheers ED, Appreciate it :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I do like that front lip!

Love it and want one. It is on my list.

Just the rear TRD spoiler and diffuser to complete and I should be there!

:thumbs: If you come Bluewater friday you can have a closer look!

Nice car, and I've considered removing the trial rear.what i don't get us how its going back to stock with a non stock lip,a non stock supplier and non stock wheels. So what exactly is stock? And when does changing adding non OEM parts turn into not stock?

Cheers! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers ED, Appreciate it :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

:thumbs: If you come Bluewater friday you can have a closer look!

I will be there, but will have difficulty controlling myself as have been trying to creat an alternate black carbon fibre type look!

Nice car, and I've considered removing the trial rear.what i don't get us how its going back to stock with a non stock lip,a non stock supplier and non stock wheels. So what exactly is stock? And when does changing adding non OEM parts turn into not stock?

Because its stock body without the bodykits etc, It will have OEM skirts,spats,other trim, Stock rear bumper put back on aswell. Do some revision on "stock body" supras

When We say stock we are referring to the body panels e.g. stock rear bumper / no skirts or spats etc an overall cleaner look similar to the American style.

Not trying to make it look the same as when it came out of the factory - individuality remains with carbon accents and wheels