The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another potential owner!

Grasmt

Welcome to the club - everyone now on the lookout for a supra seems to want a black manual lol:) - if you pay your £10 membership then you will have access to loads more info and the classifieds.

What to look out for when buying a supra is always a good read for prospective owners

Guest beetledude1303

where abouts you from in grampian bud? :) im from fraserburgh area, and im looking at a silver NA manual... cant afford a TT let alone the insurance! haha

I was looking at the jap spec tbh mate, just had a look through the forum and the uk spec does look better in terms of engine and breaking etc but in the future i plan to build it up to be a road legal track car, much like ive done with previous motors, but it is early days yet :)

I was looking at the jap spec tbh mate, just had a look through the forum and the uk spec does look better in terms of engine and breaking etc but in the future i plan to build it up to be a road legal track car, much like ive done with previous motors, but it is early days yet :)

Many J-spec 6 speed TTs have the larger brakes. With your budget, you should be able to get a fresh import, in which case have a word with Jurgen (JM Imports) on here, he's the clubs resident importer, and gets the best cars. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?53679-Jm-Imports

You may have to wait a little longer for a fresh import, but the bonus is you'll get a much cleaner car/rust free car than you'd normally find over here.

Be VERY careful with regard to dealers, there are many which we generally avoid (and we're not allowed to openly discuss due to threats of legal action). PM me if you would like details :)

Welcome BTW :)

where abouts you from in grampian bud? :) im from fraserburgh area, and im looking at a silver NA manual... cant afford a TT let alone the insurance! haha

I'm just down the road from you :p

Keith min! Ive been saving for a long tym!

:welcome: mate, I pass through keith quite alot these days on my way upto elgin! Keep an eye on the classifieds and I'm sure you will get sorted soon! Come along to a meet sometime (when we eventually have one) or get your name down for the F&F6 meet in Glasgow :thumbs:

Drift_bear- where you from then? Aye min al be keen for the meets!, depends with work etc but ill deffinatly look into it! Be fine to get an idea of what im letting myself in for :)

J_jza80 - ive recently just emailed them! With work being as crazy busy as it is at the moment im more than happy to wait for a decent exple to turn up, but as it is to me whatever supra i eventually buy is going to an investment, rather have a fresh one than a rot box! :)

Drift_bear- where you from then? Aye min al be keen for the meets!, depends with work etc but ill deffinatly look into it! Be fine to get an idea of what im letting myself in for :)

J_jza80 - ive recently just emailed them! With work being as crazy busy as it is at the moment im more than happy to wait for a decent exple to turn up, but as it is to me whatever supra i eventually buy is going to an investment, rather have a fresh one than a rot box! :)

I live in newburgh (just outside ellon) bud. I've got a mate that lives in Fochabers that has an RB26 S14a,where you at the elgin meet a couple of weeks ago?

Yea jurgen it was me that was emailing for quotes etc yesterday, again have to say i was quite impressed with how long you took to reply! (Michael thomson)

Drift_bear - no i wasnt at that meet, went out on the ran-dan instead, went to the wash out that was in inverness a few month before it. And im sure ive seen pics of that! Wide boddied thing?