The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying my first Supra

Guest Djatis

Guest Djatis

Hi,

I just joined the supra club a few weeks ago as soon I'll be able to afford my first one...

Anyone can give me an idea if it is worth it to import one from Japan or better buy in UK? If better to import then which company is the best to deal with?

Many thanks for all the tips

Have a good day all

Atis

Jurgen on here is the guy to go to for imports.

If of course you chose to join us as a club member (£10 per year) you can enjoy all the benefits of the forum, including the classified sections, which gives you access to all the Supras and parts For Sale :)

Guest Djatis

Defo will pay the membership, just have to find that option on the site.

I'll send a private message to Jurgen then, to see my options.

Many thanks guys

Why import, why not to buy one from the UK market?

Getting a car that is in good knick underneath is difficult if it has been in the UK for a while.

I have had mine for two and a half years and really tried not to use it in the wet. I am surprised that the suspension and other components have already started showing signs of surface rust.

Looking at cars that have been on salted roads for 10 - 20 years then you can tell a world of difference.

H.