The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting Face Lift Head Lights To Pre Face Lift Car *Sidelight?*

a98pmalcolm

Hay all. I'm going to fit face lift headlights to me Pre Face lift supra.

I guess its all a simple swap but what about the sidelight? I understand that they go into the indicator were the bumper is and I have a slot as I have a top secret bumper with after market indicator lens's.

Is there any guides that can assist me with the face lift upgrade?

Thanks

Paul

Edit found a similar thread :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?273481-Fitting-facelift-headlights-to-pre-facelift-cars&highlight=fitting+facelift+headlights

But not much advice regarding how to fit a sidelight (i have face lift indicators already)

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

The indicators are all fine thanks. Its the side light thats build into the preface lift headlight that needs relocating as face lift headlights don't have them..

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?31633-How-To-Fit-facelift-front-indicators This shows how to do the facelift indicator swap if that's what your after

Sorry just had a good read and explains well. but I only need the side lights doing.. I wonder if i can mod the existing side light to fit by extending the wire and cutting it down.

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)