The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some pictures of my Supras

j_jza80

I've just been sorting out my spare room, and discovered an old computer with some pictures of my old cars.

These are predominantly of my single turbo car, but my UK TT auto makes an appearance too :)

enjoy:

check out my matching plates :D

more to follow

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Lovely, I don't know which one I like the most! You certainly put a good looking car together.

I can't take any of the credit, the j-spec bonnet on the uk spec was a pleasant accident, and the other car was brought in by Jurgen looking like that. I transformed the interior though :cool: (goes off to find interior pics)

I need my head testing for selling that car.

I remember that a few days after collecting it from Jurgen, I took it to my mate who works at a local Vauxhall dealership. We put it up on the ramp, and the mechanics were all gobsmacked, it was just as clean underneath as the brand new Vauxhalls. Someone had lavished that car with a huge amount of love.

A chapter of my life I miss dearly.