The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who else gets this ?

Muffleman

Just looked outside to see another person holding their phone up to my car, presumably taking a piccy :D

Er, this has happened three times now and I've only had the car a little while !!!

Couple this to people peering in the windows, checking it out as they walk by etc etc

What else gives you Ferrari performance and this much attention for £15k or less !?! It's a pretty ubeatable package really.

:cool:

Matt

I think you will find that everyone in here gets that sort of attention. I can spot a Supra a mile off, because they are all eye catchers. Some are more eye catching than others but all get the attention they deserve. I've had mine over two years now and still get loads of comments and looks from people that must see me driving it every day!! I love it:D

Originally posted by Muffleman

Just looked outside to see another person holding their phone up to my car, presumably taking a piccy :D

Er, this has happened three times now and I've only had the car a little while !!!

Couple this to people peering in the windows, checking it out as they walk by etc etc

What else gives you Ferrari performance and this much attention for £15k or less !?! It's a pretty ubeatable package really.

:cool:

Matt

It also helps that youve got an awsome looking supra too!:innocent: :)

Originally posted by SkyJawa

Exactly the same here, in fact more so than my dead supe

No way! I honestly can't believe a skyline gets the same respect from Joe Public that a Supra does. If I didn't know what a Skyline is capable of I wouldn't give one a second look. They're great cars alright but they're dull looking.

Originally posted by Jake

No way! I honestly can't believe a skyline gets the same respect from Joe Public that a Supra does. If I didn't know what a Skyline is capable of I wouldn't give one a second look. They're great cars alright but they're dull looking.

I'm afraid so mate - I get far more looks/photo's/attention in the Skyline than I ever did in the Supra - nowt as queer as folk!

Originally posted by Whitelightning

Nissan can obviously make nice looking cars (350z) but when they made the Skyline they must have been told to concentrate on handling and power, sod the looks. :)

While I agree and think the Supra is the better looking car, I don't agree the Skyline looks are crap, it is a very mean and menacing looking car...............

Originally posted by SkyJawa

I'm afraid so mate - I get far more looks/photo's/attention in the Skyline than I ever did in the Supra

Fair enough mate. I'm surprised but I guess you're in the best position to know, having had both.

(They're still fugly though) :p

Last Summer driving in my local town, a couple were walking past when the bloke said" Fcuking lovely car" to his partner with which she said "Don't tell me, tell her!!" which he did, I thanked him as I PMSL.. Like you all say kids and teens often have to retreive their jaws off the deck!!! I love my car:D

Neil I don't usually like taxi's but your's is an awesome car M8.;)

Regards,

Sheena:)

Originally posted by Soop Dogg

What, you mean like this guy in Monte Carlo.....

(Discalimer: sorry to REPOST this pic, but i like it, so tough luck)

Thats a quality pic! :thumbs:

Not as bad as that when it happened to me, the guy was actually facing the way he was driving! :D

I've had this a few times, including when driving.

Best story is for the wife's car. She has a bright yellow MR2.

She was awoken by a noise in the early hours, the car was parked on the road as she was visiting her mothers.

She looked out the window to see a female draped on the bonnet in various provocative poses as her man friend took photo's of her:eek: :eek:

My wife let them get on with the photo session because chasing them off may have caused grief for the car later on.

No damage was caused, but it does make you wonder who they showed the piccies to and whose car they said it was.:conf: