The mkiv Supra Owners Club

History of N3 TRD - J333 WAY

Guest trigger666

Guest trigger666

Hi everyone I'm new to the club. I now own N3 TRD and J333 WAY, I would be interest if anyone knows any thing about the history of these cars. I have just put a engine in TRD and running sweet. My aim is to get her to Jap Fest this year and find some meets to attend. Thanks Jay

:) Yes N3TRD is indeed Rays old car and was a good car and he did look after it very well .....unsure why you needed to put another engine in it though ? maybe ray was going to put a TT or Single turbo engine in it ? dont know anything about J333WAY, unless you bought it off Ray too then it maybe IanR or was it IanC old single turbo car as ray had them both at one time ?

Whereabouts in Lancashire are you ?

Welcome to the club

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

Guest trigger666

Hi,

Changed the engine as Ray blew the big ends and driving it back from Lancaster it gave way and blew a hole in the side of the engine block. All changed now. J333 WAY is currently without the engine as I took it for N3 TRD. I didn't buy that off Ray. I'm in Rossendale. I owned a Celica gen 6 before these. I wondered if they were photos of the cars etc on here.

Cheers Jay.

Welcome.

You are not far from Ian Ian and myself in Wigan. Ray had a colourful past on here and went from being a respected member to a shower of shite in no time.

There is a meet either at the Ribble Pilot in Preston or at the top of Parbold Hill once a month. Great dogging spots too.

H.

Guest trigger666

If you let me know the dates for them meets i'll see if make it, I'm 30 mile ish off Wigan. Not running it with nos but still keeping plumbed up for it, just in case.